Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tuna Pizza

Making pizza has been a life long ambition of mine.  I said ambition as I have always like and tried to make pizza, but unfortunately, without any success.  With my sister being bitten by the cooking and baking bug lately, I am determined to pick up making pizza again.

Having all the ingredients ready at hand, I prepared the dough first.  For some unknown reason, my pizza dough turned out beautifully this time.  Not wanting to invest a lot in my first pizza, I just put in some tomato sauce, canned pineapples and tuna (in brine) and topped it with cheese.  My pizza dough is too much and I was able to make a 9" and a 13" pizzas with it.  Both pizzas turned out beautifully.  They looked so tempting that I have cut and taken a slice from the 9" pizza before realising that I have not taken any picture.

They taste good too!  My niece finished up the whole 9" pizza in one afternoon, all by herself! 



13" Tuna Pizza



9" Tuna Pizza


Needless to say, this will be the start of many many pizza making in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment