Wednesday, October 19, 2011

P1 for Internet Connection??

Having desperately in need of a mobile broadband service, I have stumbled into the P1 wimax which offers their Wiggy Plan at RM59 per month without any contract.  P1 claims to be the fastest internet connection provider with their 4G technology.

After much consideration and having spoken to their sales representative who assured me that my area is under full P1 coverage, I signed up for the Wiggy 59 plan.  I was all excited to get connected to the cyberworld.  To my dissappointment, it took me hours to get connected.  During those hours, I made endless phone calls to P1 technical support.  To my dismay, I was told that the modem or the dongler as it is called for the Wiggy 59 is good only for open spaces and not to be used inside buildings.  I was stunned!   That is to say that I can't use P1 I subscribed anywhere as I am not going to be at any open space and will be inside a building whenever I need to access the internet!

Needless to say, I returned the modem to P1 the very next day and terminated my subscription.  If ever I need to get connected to the internet in the middle of a football field, then I'll give P1 a try again.  Other than that,  NEVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment