Friday, October 28, 2011

Focaccia Bread

My sister recently recommended a website for me http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/    This website has galore of recipes and videos.  It is in this website that I came across the recipe and the video for focaccia bread.   It seems easy enough to do.  So I wasted no time at all in trying it out.

Following the recipe step by step, I found that it is indeed very easy to make the focaccia bread.  Only thing is, I do not have a mixer and had to knead the dough by hands.  Boy!  It was hard work and by the the time the dough is done, my arms are already in pain.  

The focaccia bread turned out fine and may I say, they are all gone in just one day!  I am so pleased with the result.  Now that I have 'mastered' the recipe for focaccia bread, I wonder if it is a good idea to invest in a mixer as I foresee that I will be making many more focaccias in the future.  No more kneading dough by hands then..


My Focaccia Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment