Sunday, August 12, 2012

Checkered Blouse

Came across a pretty checkered blouse at Jusco the other day.  I imagine the girls will look pretty in it.  Unfortunately, the biggest size is for 2- 3 years old.  Nevertheless, I bought it in the hope that at least Xin Xin will be able to fit in as I like the blouse a lot.  However, true enough, the blouse is too small.  So what is a mummy to do?  Sew one of course!

Bought a piece of checkered fabric from Kamdar, Mid Valley.  They have a few selections of checkered fabric.  Will definitely get another blue one for Ray if this blouse turns out fine.

The pattern was cut based  on one of the blouse my sister gave the girls some time ago.  The blouse was done in one hot afternoon where I had to kept having intervals to fill my mug with iced sugar cane drink. 

I would say the blouse turns out fine and I am pleased with it.  Looks like Ray will have his shirt done soon too.



















No comments:

Post a Comment