Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DIY Flynn Rider Costume

I had an 'Oh my God!' moment when I received the notification from the kids kindergarten on the Halloween party that is to be held in one week's time.  Didn't know that the kindergarten will be having a celebration and I have let out all the costumes that I have.  Thus, I have to quickly sew another three costumes, in addition to the two that I planned to let the girls wear to the Disney Live show.  All in one week!

I have chosen the Flynn Rider from Tangled costume for my little boy.  The color of Flynn's vest is supposed to be of a green hue but since I have lots of blue fabric, I decided to give it a little twist.

It was fun sewing this costume though I wish I am not so pressed for time.  Anyway, it was done in just one night of labour.  Also sewn a leather-like bag as well as attach a pan and knife to go with the costume, just like Flynn in the movie.   The little Flynn is very curious of his pan and knife  :)













No comments:

Post a Comment