Sunday, December 1, 2013

Flinstones for Halloween

Halloween comes and go.  This is the first time my kids attended a Halloween party though it was unclear whether mummy or the kids were the one more excited. 
 
The kids were dressed in costumes from the characters of Flintstones :  Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble.  It all started when I sewn the Fred's costume just for fun.  Then, someone requested to have the costumes of Pebbles and Bamm Bamm sewn for her twins.  This gave me an idea : it would be nice to have the complete costumes of the show. 




Fred Flintstone


 
Wilma Flintstone


Pebbles Flintstone


Bamm Bamm Rubble

 

 
Betty Rubble






It  would not be fair to have favourites, but I would say my little boy looked very cute as Fred Flintstone  :)




 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment