Friday, January 27, 2012

German Cookies

My sister gave me the recipe for German Cookies which she claimed is super yummy.  Her son and she finished up 2 tins of this cookies in just 2 days.  Decided to give it a try. 

Recipe :

250g   butter
60g     icing sugar
250g  potato flour
200g  cake flour

Mix butter and icing sugar till well combined.  Then add in potato flour and cake flour.  Mix till well combined.  Shape into rounds and bake at 150 deg C for 20 - 25 minutes.

I found it strange that there is no water or egg used in this recipe.  Plus the 250g butter is a bit too rich.  Anyway, I gave it a try and it turned out quite well. 



German Cookies

The cookies are yummy although I find the 250g butter a bit too rich to my liking. My maids said that the cookies are very nice too.  So in the end all the cookies went into their tummies as I dare not take food that are too rich.  Still trying to get my post partum figure back to pre pregnancy state.

No comments:

Post a Comment