Friday, November 11, 2011

Fulfilling a Childhood Dream...

Growing up in a Christian family, my house had always been decorated according to the yuletide every year.  We had fake snow, fake baby Jesus and even a fake stable for decorations.  The only thing lacking was a christmas tree.  Thus, it was my childhood dream to have a christmas tree at home. 

This dream does not materialised till 3 days ago.  Bought a tree and had so much fun making ornaments for it.  Nevertheless, it brought back a lot of childhood memories. 

I let my girls hang the ornaments and they were so happy that they kept dancing after putting up each ornament.  It is satisfaction in itself to see them so happy.  I myself is no less contented.  Nowadays I enjoy myself looking at the christmas tree every night with its lights on.   Now what we are lacking is some christmas carols....


No comments:

Post a Comment