Friday, April 11, 2014

DIY Queen Elsa's Coronation Dress

When we were watching the movie 'Frozen' together, my brother in law casually said that it wouldn't be long before I come out with all the costumes in the movie.  I told him that it is impossible.  The dresses are too complicated and have too many details that I couldn't reproduce.  However, as time goes by, I thought, 'why not?'  It has since, become my challenge.  

So far, I have sewn the Elsa's blue dress as well as the folk dress that Anna wore in the latter part of the movie.   And now, I am proud to present the dress that Queen Elsa wore at her coronation.  Elsa looked regal in the dress, which came complete with a cape.  The details at the bodice and the hem of the dress made it a classy piece.


Doesn't my girl look as regal a queen as Elsa? 

















Details at the hem






No comments:

Post a Comment