Saturday, April 20, 2013

Story Telling at Book Tree

Mothers are always the busiest in any household, especially mothers who ferry their children to attend classes, parties, etc.  I had a taste of it last Saturday where we rushed from one class to another, all in a matter of few hours.

The girls attended their first Shichida class and first mandarin story telling session.  The story telling was conducted by Book Tree, which is located in Section 19, PJ.   Mr. Ng was the story teller of this particular session.  It was my first time attending a story telling session too although I have heard many many stories in Sunday Schools when I was young.  That was so long ago that I couldn't recall how it was done. 

The story telling session started off with a few songs.  Then Mr. Ng told a story based on a book.  My!  He was good!  After the story telling, there was a craft session where a certain craft which was related to the story told earlier was made.  This was then followed by another story and the session ended with songs again. 
 
I managed to capture a video of Mr. Ng telling the first story :


 


 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. hie, is thr an age limit to attend this mandarin story telling session? would like to bring my 3yo banana thr ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for children 4 - 12 years old. My girls are 3.5 years old but they still accepted them. There is another story telling session coming up this Sat, but it is an English session. If you are interested, perhaps you can call them up to register?

      Delete